The next steps are as follows:
1. final sign off from the baby's birth mother
2. new birth certificate and passport issued with our last name
3. all of this, along with pgn approval is submitted to the american embassy
4. we receive a "pink slip" from the embassy with notice of our final appointment
5. we show up on the day of the appointment, after a final visit with the baby's doctor
6. the next business day we pick up the baby's visa
7. HOME FOREVER!
We expect all of this to take 6-8 weeks if all goes smoothly.
Thanks everyone for all of your support...we can't tell you how much it means to us.



2 comments:
Yay!!! I'm so happy for all of you. I can't wait to meet Julian! How about a welcome home party for the lil' dude?
love you all!!!
xoxo
cheryl
yay!!! I'm so happy for all of you! I can't wait to meet Julian. How about a welcome home party for the lil' dude? ;)
love you all!
xoxo
cheryl
Post a Comment