I dropped Jon at the airport last night for his midnight flight.
He should be getting into Guatemala City about 11:30 this morning, then a quick stop to load up on groceries and off to Antigua. The plan is for him to get some rest tonight (a quick between flights phone call Jon told me it was a very bumpy flight and he slept about 2 hours...) then meet with Lilian (Julian's foster mom) and the lawyer's assistant to make the hand off.
We have our fingers crossed that Julian makes a smooth transition. We know there will be some grieving and that is normal. This is a critical time for Julian to transfer his primary attachment and every baby handles this differently. I am hoping he settles in easily.
More later, I'm off to work.
PS For those looking for photos and not our play by play, hit the button "older posts" at the bottom of the page. :)
4.23.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment