

Also last week we went to a chiropractor named Amy Watson whose office is called Whole Mama Whole Child (www.mamababychiro.com). We loved her. The baby did great at the appointment and it may be coincidence but his mood, naps, and (I promised not to mention this on my blog but since it's a medical context...) poops were fabulous that day and for the several days following. Not that any of those things were bad to begin with, but the difference was notable. We plan to take him again next week then a month after that. She has us 'floating' him in the tub, and we've decided also to start swim lessons this summer at Petit Dauphin swim school. They use salt water in the pool instead of chlorine. Jacquie's son was swimming by 6 months when he took lessons there.
Julian is getting lots of yummy baby food himself (see post 1 of 2) and drinking his formula mixed with donated breast milk. We have been very blessed to have several women offer us pumped milk for the baby. A few small donations, and a weekly donation by a woman who meets us in the parking garage at the local mall for a transfer. I wonder what the security guards watching the monitors think we're doing...LOL. Seriously though, we are so grateful for the opportunity for Julian to get any breast milk at all.
We are looking forward to a mellow weekend as we head into my last week home before I have to go back to work. Things are ramping up with my new office (including word that it wont be ready when I am being asked to leave my current space) so I am trying to not get too stressed out as I am bombarded with decisions that need to be made. It always works out in the end...
Oh, and we finally have just about finished Julian's room. All that's left is some art for the wall above his crib. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment