12.12.2007

I think it's LOVE.

When I found out about Julian's referral, my very very awesome girlfriend Kim had just given birth the prior week to a beautiful baby boy named Eli. We decided on the spot that Julian and Eli would not only be on the same soccer team, but they would be best friends. At this point I think that they may have more than that in mind...







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bunny!!
Well now, those pics are certainly thought provoking as to just what the 'lil guys were trying to accomplish, and maybe more importantly why...
I've been thinking about you lots lately and have visited the blog a few times, but never posted a comment. (sorry) So you and me, Dr. B. - with kids! Never expected, or necessarily desired it, but here we are MOMS!
Congratulations (I try to congratulate myself on just about every day since I survived it...) I guess I've been thinking about you so much b/c I wonder if we are in the same boat 3,000 miles apart... (Loving moms who don't quite fit the idealist Mom role... I'm left feeling either lost, inadequate, incredibly proud or head over heels in love with my little girl.)
Anyway, I hope you and John are loving every minute of it. Happy Holidays and New Year.

veggiemom said...

Don't you just love baby love! How cute.
Kerri and Ruby

Jacqueline Jacques, ND said...

These are the picture you save for some significant future event (high school graduation, wedding...)

Hope you are feeling better!

- Jac

Anonymous said...

Julian is a doll and I love the pic of Julian trying to plug in the space heater!