3.28.2008

Bad Blogger! Oh, and 1 1/2 today.



OK I had no idea that it had been so long since my last post. Jon reminded me to update, and considering how much time he spends trying to get my sorry ass OFF of the computer I knew it must be too long. My new commitment will be to at the very least get a photo or two of the captain up every week by Sunday night, even if I am not able to muster up a witty diatribe about my life, family, or friends.

So since my last post...my mom and sister came for a visit, Z and Steph came by again, I have a boat load of staff turnover happening at my office (my heart starts beating irregularly just to think about this), and the weather has gone from sunny and 60 degrees to snowing within a week. I have pretty much accepted that my sense of humor will be on leave for the time being so please bear with me.

Here are some recent snaps for the addicts.

Think the kid likes his bottle?




Hugging G'ma BB


J loves cleaning. Just like his Mama.


2 of Julian's favorite things...milk and the vacuum.


Yes, he is swimming under water.


His third favorite...the phone.
Note the multi-tasking. Again, just like his Mama.


Feeding a 'nanana' to his dolly. Nice mess.


J and Z.


And ta-da, strike a pose.


Off to curl up with babycakes for the end of his nap. Mmmmm.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Samantha,

Not sure if you will remember me or not. We met last summer during one of the Guatemalan picnics. My daughter, Liliana, played with Julian for some time. I very much enjoyed catching up with you guys via your blog. I am right there with you on the weather. This is crazy! Can't wait until summer. Hope to see you then!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

What a cute little multi-tasker you have! I can't believe he can vacuum and talk on the phone!!! Julian is such a doll. Happy 1 1/2 birthday Julian.

I hope things get better at your office.

veggiemom said...

Yay - We've been missing pictures of that little cutie!
Kerri and Ruby

Anonymous said...

Samantha!

It is Scott enjoying the visit trip in Antigua. Thank you for the comment. Rodney is upstairs changing a diaper for Lucas. I just checked out your blog and the new pictures are great...somehow see the cleaning fanaticism in our future too. I can only hope that Lucas will be as happy as Julian!

Much love from Antigua -

Scott, Rodney and Lucas

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness what a cutiepie! LOL I LOVE the last picture with him on a box! What a tough guy! :) The underwater picture is crazy...what a little fish! :) I cracked up at the vacuum, phone, and milk pictures. :)

Jacqueline Jacques, ND said...

He is so darn cute! I love the milk-chugging pics...maybe good this kids didn't nurse :)

I spent my mommy energy cleaning up pizza vomit off the carpet and sheets. If that ain't love, I don't know what is. Promise we'll be well by Thursday.

We can't wait to visit.

Jacqueline, Chace and Corbin