4.13.2008

Nothing much to report, a good thing...



Not too much to report this week. Recovering from the loss of the kitty, training 2 new front desk folks at the office, a bit of drama here and there, but overall things are good.

Tonight we had dinner with 3 families who have kids that were adopted from Guatemala. I loved all of them. What a treat to have grown up time and kid time, and get to meet a group of intelligent, articulate, and interesting folks. I even had a half a glass of wine, which once down the hatch, I realized I desperately needed.

Here are some shots of the gathering.









...and Julian on his princess phone- hand me down from miss Shay.

ooh, it's ringing!



he-llo?


late morning bottle with his dada



more later...

4 comments:

veggiemom said...

Glad things are settling down for you.
Kerri and Ruby

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Glad to hear things are back on track. So sorry again about your kitty, Edge.

Looks like everyone had a great time. Love Julian with his princess phone!! too funny!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about Edge. :( {{{BIG HUGS}}} Julian is too cute for words. I love him in the chair (which is so cool) on the phone!

Our Family of 5 said...

Sorry about your kitty. Julian is such a cutie!!