1.23.2009

FFF - "New"



We had Julian's final readoption ceremony at the courthouse.
Well more like a visit than a ceremony. I'm in a rush so just posting my FFF photo, will get to more details later!

He finally has his official NEW name.





For more Favorite Foto Friday, see Sarah's Blog. :)

9 comments:

veggiemom said...

Yay for your readoption!!!

Sarah said...

Congratulations on his big day!!

Kim & Dave said...

Now that is an exciting moment-BTDT!!

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your re-adoption! I need to get busy and start our as well!
Have a great weekend! Your son is adorable!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

So happy you guys are finally done! How exciting!

Valerie said...

Congrats! It's such a big day for your family. We've got the re-adoption done but I still new to do the citizenship papers then the G-884 form for Ava and the G-639 form for Logan!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Congrats on the readpotion and name change. What an exciting day.

Tara said...

Hooray for re-adopt day! Doesn't it feel like you got something huge accomplished???

Rachael said...

LOVE the new picture at the top of the blog!