5.02.2009

FFF "Run" and sick again...

Julian was over the crud posted in the last post. And now he has a fever and cough- fresh crud. Dang thee, preschool! And Jon's parents are visiting. Will fill you in on that later. We've got a bunch of photos to download soon.

Anyone remember "Favorite Foto Friday?" I know it's Saturday, but the theme this week is "run" and I just have to post this photo again from December because it makes me smile every time.

4 comments:

veggiemom said...

Poor Julian! Hope he's better soon. I love that pic!

Valerie said...

Sending some "get healthy" prayers your way for Julian.

I love the pic. You can see how happy he his by the look on his face.

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

I hope Julian is feeling better soon, again.

He is a cutie in his toga : )

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Hope Julian is on the mend (by now I am sure he is recovered). It is so awful when they are sick. You just want to take it away. We had a terrible winter with sickness without preschool (but activities). Toddlers definitely run, run, run--fun, fun, fun!!!!