The apartment is lovely, and I am trying to ignore the fact that Jon saw cockroachs in the dish cabinet. We put all the food in the fridge and leave the kitchen after 10pm just in case.
4.29.2007
All is well.
We're all here together now and everything is going great. The baby is very happy, albeit a bit rashy. He sleeps well, just up for a snack during the night. Naps are a bit off, but that is not a surprise, everything is so very new.
The apartment is lovely, and I am trying to ignore the fact that Jon saw cockroachs in the dish cabinet. We put all the food in the fridge and leave the kitchen after 10pm just in case.

The apartment is lovely, and I am trying to ignore the fact that Jon saw cockroachs in the dish cabinet. We put all the food in the fridge and leave the kitchen after 10pm just in case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
WElcome, Samantha! just sent you and Jon an e-mail. Julian looks so happy. How fortunate you all are to have each other.
Love and kisses, M & D
Congratulations on the pink.
And I LOVE the elvis pants. LOVE THEM.
Post a Comment