6.02.2007

Chillin'

Wow, who knew, I actually like being off of work. We're hanging out together, enjoying, kicking it. I am so grateful for this time. Jon took these next few shots in the morning light. Little angel.







Everything is going swimmingly except for Julian's eczema on his face. Again last night he rubbed the skin off by smooshing his face into the sheet on his bed. Poor little man...





Just got an email from C$ and realized we forgot to post photos of his visit with J-LEB. We have unofficially made Colin responsible for Julian's underground education. Perhaps his first R rated movie?? Not until he's at least 8 though, oK Colin?



And dear friends, family, please send a post if you are still interested in updates here- hate to be spending time blogging when I could be, oh, cleaning the kitchen. Y'all know how much I love cleaning the kitchen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes! keep the posts coming! where are the photos from c$'s visit?!?!
love,
c$

Anonymous said...

We love looking at Julian and friends..keep the blog open, please.
Love,
Julian's new pals, Donna Cole and June Statmore