Observations, musings, and reports on Julian & his busy parents.
6.07.2007
Mama Feliz
I got a package in the mail (that I had ordered) and Jon reminded me we're not supposed to be buying stuff right now, certainly not without a family meeting. Well I opened it and showed him the 2 purchases. An "adoption rocks" bib, and a t-shirt for me. I got a dispensation.
We are also happy to announce that Julian is excited about learning to play frisbee. He didn't crawl for it, but close!
Just for the public record: you have the most unfussy baby ever. If that's fussy, count yourself as BLESSED! I will send the pics I took just as soon as I locate the cable to my camera. Chace was thrilled to see Julian on the Web Chat - he is fixed on visiting you now.
Dear Jon, Samantha and Julian, Your family is a joy to behold, Mazel Tov to all of you. We look forward to seeing you all in Wayne very soon.In the meantime, keep the pictures coming. Lots of love, Arlene and Howard
3 comments:
Just for the public record: you have the most unfussy baby ever. If that's fussy, count yourself as BLESSED!
I will send the pics I took just as soon as I locate the cable to my camera. Chace was thrilled to see Julian on the Web Chat - he is fixed on visiting you now.
Jac
WONDERFUL!!! LOVE THE PIX. AND THE NARRATIVE.
YOUR BLOG WAS THE CENTER OF CONVERSATION AT LUNCH TODAY AT JUNE'S 70TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION. EVEYONE READS IT DAILY.
7 MORE DAYS, BUT WHO'S COUNTING.
1-2-3!
Dear Jon, Samantha and Julian,
Your family is a joy to behold, Mazel Tov to all of you. We look forward to seeing you all in Wayne very soon.In the meantime, keep the pictures coming.
Lots of love,
Arlene and Howard
Post a Comment