7.24.2007

Busy bees.

Time is flying.
Julian will be 10 months old on Saturday.
Unreal.
He is doing great, attaching more every day, and starting to show some stranger anxiety, which although stressful for all of us, is a very good sign!

So, I wanted to post some photos of our welcome gathering for Julian.
For the record, this party was intended to be small, and one of several showers, but it got bigger than we expected. As I mentioned in the last post, I inadvertently excluded some close friends from the evite (moral- never use your computer address book to make your party list), and since that time have realized that was the tip of the iceberg. I've come up with 3 or 4 others that didn't get invitations for a variety of computer related reasons. Sigh. I'm sure more will come up, but hopefully the self flagellation will come to an end soon, regardless.



bodhi and the hamilton boys climbing our bamboo


first watermelon!


eli and julian. they just met but kim and i decided they are going to be best friends (ok, at least on the same soccer team)


the yard was in full bloom


we had the ladies from the farmer's market down the street make organic chicken and veggie tamales. steph provided the gluten free chili and cinnamon brownies. mmmm, brownies.


a shout out to allison and brad, they got engaged this week!


tunnel of love.


the aftermath.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WISH I HAD BEEN THERE. IT LOOKED LIKE A WNDERFUL DAY. WHO IS BODHI??

HOW ABOUT A CAMERA TALK?

CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD THAT LITTLE GUY AGAIN.

1-2-3!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh does he just get cuter and CUTER??? Love the new post...he's the cutest little busy bee I've ever seen! :)

XOXOX
Kelly
www.thecashcrew.blogspot.com