7.04.2007

Our Portland Family

We had July 4th today at Greg and Ada and Bodhi's with the Alexanders, the Days, and Matt. It was hot hot hot out and we had a ball playing in the pool. Ada told me that all the mamas in Brazil put bandanas on the babies heads to keep the sun off so we tried it. How very very cute.





Everyone commented on how much more settled Julian seems. He was much more relaxed with the cacophony of the supercharged kids.





We fed him melon bits, which he loved. He even got a little nap in.



Julian did sprout a few hives, which could have been from the pool, the new breast milk he is getting, or something else entirely, I suppose. They were gone before bedtime, thank goodness.





Nala had a hard time relaxing...NOT.

I was watching everyone thinking how much we'd all grown up over the last 10 years since Kyle, Greg and Christian all lived together in the basement of the kung fu school- when I heard an uproar coming from the pool. All the daddies (minus jon, thank goodness) decided it would be fun to see who could do the best belly flop. Glad to see that at least we haven't gotten old and boring.





Kyle won.

2 comments:

Michelle Smiles said...

He's such a handsome little guy!

And LOL @ the belly flops...totally something our group of friends would decide to try.

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there. It looks likd you had a lot of fun. Julian looks so adorable. I really miss that guy!

xo -
Brenda