Here are some freshish photos for those of you who have been missing the boy.
1. A few shots of Julian's new obsession with Elwynn's anus.


2. No idea where we got this hat. I think my sister may have gotten it at the thrift shop in her neighborhood. No, he has no dreads under there.


3. Jon was trying to adjust the baby gate to keep the fat cat from getting downstairs where the little cat is now sleeping at night. Julian insisted on "helping." Anyone remember Free To Be You and Me?




4. The captain has taken to my Kate Spade bag. He hangs it around his neck and wears it about the house. Thinking about getting a beeper for it because already I can see that it could end up in a mystery location.

5. And finally, we can add eggplant to Julian's allergy list. We gave him some tonight and within 2 minutes he started rubbing his nose and his face and he broke out in a bright red rash. When we saw the hive starting on his lip we dosed him with some Benadryl. You can kind of see it here. Poor bunny was so uncomfortable.

Glad to be back!
-S



4 comments:
The pics are too funny!
Glad your back.
Kerri and Ruby
So cute!
Sadly, Sabrina has the same fascination with our dog's anus and I'm constantly telling her not to stick _____ (finger, lego, etc) up his butt.
I love the pics of Julian and the cat's anus! I have yet to catch it on camera, but you have given me the motivation to try!
Hey, let's not be too bummed about the cat's butt - maybe "veterinary proctologist" is a good career!
Jac
Post a Comment