3.29.2008

Tagged.

As most of the folks who are following our blog are not bloggers, i'll give a quick explanation of being "tagged." Someone else on another blog "tags" you to post some sort of themed list. Thankfully this one is about Julian and not me, so I won't be revealing anything too personal.

Anyway, I've been tagged by Gwen and Mia http://everythingmia.blogspot.com/ and the topic is "10 things about me (Julian)."

It is torture for me to write for Julian in the first person, but since this is how the game goes, I'll play. ;)

1. I get really bad eczema on my face from the most basic of foods: rice, corn, dairy, soy- so my diet is a bit limited for the time being. Don't worry though, I get plenty to eat. Once I ate 3 eggs in one sitting (after already having vegetables and half an avocado) I wanted 4 but mom said no.

2. I think it's really funny to put food on my head during meals. My parents think it's funny too but they pretend they don't.

3. It is easiest for me to communicate with sign language. The signs I know are: apple, avocado, banana, milk, water, cracker, tomato, vacuum, phone, belt, jacket, socks, shoes, pajamas, hat, ball, doll, more, all done, please, thank you, sorry, help, dog, cat, horse, frog, bird, fish, boat, car, bicycle, train, bus, hot, cold, hurt, mommy, daddy, grandma, bath, wash hands, and toilet.

4. When someone tells me "no" I sometimes bonk myself in the head so that person will kiss me to make it feel "all better."

5. I love my kitty more than anything but it is still hard not to get too rough with her...today she bit me 'cause I kept poking her.

6. Dancing is in my soul. Sometimes I close my eyes so I can really feel the beat of the music.

7. My daddy sleeps with me on a futon on the floor. I've never slept in a crib.

8. In swim class I go underwater (see blog title photo and last post.)

9. Other than my signing video and the Superbowl, I haven't seen any TV since we left Guatemala.

10. When I laugh, my mommy's heart melts.

3 comments:

art-sweet said...

What is it with the food on the head?

P'ito does the exact same thing.

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

I know I am sorry for tagging you : )

WoW!! Julian know A LOT of signs!!!! I still can't believe the no tv thing. You rock. I wish I could say the same.

Anonymous said...

I'm giggling at these!!! I love it!!!! It's great to hear all this from Julian's point of view! :) We were tagged too but I haven't had time to get it on the blog yet.