
Other than the fact that I'm exhausted all is well here in recovery land. Julian is handling things swimmingly, although it's 9:45pm and I still hear his dad in the other room trying to get him to go to sleep. It's amazing when nap is thwarted it takes forever to get him to sleep.
This boy loves putting food on his head. I don't get it.

Julian is working very hard here...

To get a french fry between his toes

Love this one.

I must really think my kid is cute to let a photo of me looking like this land on the internet.

TTFN!
-s



6 comments:
Your son is sooo sweet!
We adopted from Guate. Nov 06!
Many blessings leslie in ohio
Guatmeama to Abby
My goodness he is a handsome little thing. The french fry between the toes made me giggle out loud. Have a great weekend.
OMG I love the french fry pic and the pic of mommy and Julian smooching. :) SOOO precious! Oh and p.s. the kids throw all the fish back after catching them. I actually get teary eyed thinking about eating the fish we saw alive...it isn't their fault some kid tricked them with a hook and a piece of bread. LOL
Glad you are feeling pretty good!
Sabrina also loves to put food in her hair - she really rubs it in. And bed time is a nightmare when naptime doesn't happen. Go figure.
What a funny little man to put french fries between his toes! I love the pic of you two kissing, such as sweet heart!
I am so glad you are getting better, you are tough. I would still be laying around crying about it, you know, with surgery and all. I could milk that for a long time! : )
PS. Jenny didn't get mad about taking sick Mia into the pool...she got in with us! I know we are horrible!
What a darling boy. And my sons make the dark circle comments to me too, gotta love 'em!
Post a Comment