11.12.2008

Tagged.



I was tagged by Ruthie. What does that mean, you may ask?

I'm supposed to list 7 weird things about myself and then tag 7 other blogger friends.
I don't think I have 7 blogger friends who I know well enough to tag, but I'll take a leap and say here you go Gwen and Kerri. :) I'd tag Michelle but she has a zillion blog friends and I'm going to take a leap and guess that she has been tagged already but isn't posting...Michelle?

And here I go.

1. I like to crack my knuckles in multiples of 5.

2. I can read and write upside down.

3. One of my favorite comfort foods is sour cream and bananas (now tofu sour cream and bananas.) I thank my sister for passing this on to me.

4. The sound or sight of someone biting into an apple or a popsicle makes me feel the same way I do when people run their fingernails down a chalk board. Icky shivers, anyone?

5. I was born without a right pectoralis major muscle.

6. It is impossible for me to read a book or watch a movie where someone is mocked, made a fool of or is humiliated. Oh, or if there is too much suspense. This means I walk out of movies (or turn them off at home) at least half the time. It drives Jon bonkers.

7. I like my food and tea so hot that it almost burns my mouth.

Wow. I'm weird.

Now here's a cute photo to reward you for sitting through that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Samantha,

Hi! I have been checking in on your blog to make sure you got my message on: (1) getting together soon and (2) checking out your weird post! Wow! you are weird! JK. I too, like my tea wayyyy too hot! I am actually going to be out of the country starting next week (11/20-11/28) but I still would love to get together before then or upon my return. Have an awesome week!

Peace,

Ruthie

P.S. - I am going to have to try eating sour cream with bananas. I may be a ketchup freak but sour cream is a close second. Yummy!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

I'll be playing soon!

No right butt muscle eh?

Dr. Samantha said...

Not my butt (glut), my chest (pec)! LOL.