2 weeks ago we went to the mountain house. Jon designed this house for some very close friends of ours so we go there at least a few times a year. This time we went with said friends and had just a great time. Jon and I are doing our yearly 'detox' which means our diet is very limited. The great thing about this is we eat so much fresh and healthy food. No junk at all. We spent the weekend lolling about, eating fresh fish and roasted OG chicken, reading books, playing, chatting, lovely.
Julian reading us a book.

Julian "helping" Papi stretch.

First sled ride. Julian wasn't so sure...

Baby Nate giggles.

I just got a new flip video camera (our friend designed these...) so I have more video than photos of late. Will work on figuring out how to post. That's supposed to be the best part is how easy they are. I'll keep you posted.
Then last week Jacquie, Chase and Corbin came for a visit. We had so much fun but WOW can a 7 year old and 9 year old pair of brothers whip up the pace around here. It made me pretty confident that we're stopping at one.
Messing around on the couch.

OMG how cute is this? Julian is in LOVE.

And finally Julian had someone that would march with him over and over again.

More later...



4 comments:
Aww! It looks like your family has been having lots of fun.
ummmm I want to stay at that house : )
and no wonder you are so damn skinny you detox huh? Just kidding I know what it is, but I could never do it!
Julian looks like he had a good time with the big boys. Mia LOVES older kids and she loves playing with them too!
De-lurking here... I'm jeck from a.com but don't post there much anymore. I haven't checked out your blog in a while and I was blown away on how much your little one has grown! Wow! Such a cutie!!
Have a great one!!
looks like your husband might be an architect! my husband and i are both architects - by day - and by all other accounts, adoptive parents trying to still bring our daughter home. love the pictures and gives us great hope to see such a wonderful family! keep having fun and sharing with all of us.
Post a Comment