3.11.2009

And another update.



I'm starting to feel a bit better, but slowly. I cannot believe how this thing has hit me. I'll see a few patients tomorrow and hopefully be back up to almost regular schedule next week. The doctor said my lungs are clearing but I'm in a 'cycle' of coughing so she wants me to take codeine throughout the day to calm things down. I didn't want to at first but I have to say it is such a relief to stop coughing...SUCH a relief.

Julian is doing great, especially now that I can hang with him a bit. He was missing his mommy, for sure.

Jon is a rockstar, as usual, and is holding everything together while working and doing 100% of Julian duty. I am one lucky lady.

Thanks everyone for your well wishes, cards, etc. It means the world to me...

Here is our modern baby.



3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! I LOVE little man's pictures!

veggiemom said...

Hope you did okay today at work. Love the pics!!!

Valerie said...

I'm so glad you are finally feeling better! I love the pics of him all cuddled up in the cabinet, so cute!