10.13.2007

In and Out

We just had a quick but lovely visit with Jon's parents for the weekend. In Thursday night and out tomorrow (early enough that they are spending the night at the Marriot.)

When Nana and Papa visited last we were still in the early stages of attachment, and we were still not having anyone but the two of us comfort, hold, and cuddle with the baby. We were very pleased to have moved on from that for this visit as Julian's attachment is coming along very well.



The boy is in love with Nana and Papa and particularly liked to cuddle up on his grandfather. Nana made him crack up continually. I got this all on video but not on camera.

One more time-
Anyone know how to get video from i-movie to blogger?
It's driving me batty that I can't figure it out.
Anyway...

Papa put together Julian's birthday gift when he got here. I am pretty disappointed because as you can see from these pictures, Julian really didn't like it very much.









He he...

1 comment:

veggiemom said...

Nope - doesn't like it at all, does he? :) Love that cute grin!
Kerri and Ruby