11.15.2008

FFF- Favorite Foto Friday

One of the Guate mom bloggers started this and I keep meaning to join in. So here I am. The theme for FFF this week is "Blowing Kisses." And yes I know it's Saturday but if I don't do it now I may never join in. :)



Yesterday Laura arrived for a visit. She really wanted to go for a walk but Julian would have none of it. So we decided to go hang in the back yard. But...about half an hour earlier we'd spotted through the bedroom window a beautiful bird that had clearly fallen prey to a neighborhood kitty. I told Laura she'd have to take care of the dead bird before we went out there. I am very very very squeamish about dead animals and I certainly did not need to get into that discussion with Julian. So Laura rallied and went out there with a bag and newspaper to handle it. About 3 minutes later she walked in with the victim- not, after all, a bird, but a purple pinwheel. Then Julian asked us if we could go for a walk...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little kisser you have there.

Vanessa said...

How could you not smile and pucker up for that little one!! He's so cute and i got a feeling he'll be an even more handsome little man! Lots of girls are going to be puckering up!!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

He is so adorable and so much bigger than when I was your SBP. He is growing up to be so handsome. Have fun!

Robyn said...

How cute!!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

A pinwheel! I love Julian's kissy face!

Hey, when did you get so popular? 4 comments!?! Go girl : )