Julian and Jon came home late tonight from a very busy afternoon...a haircut, music class, dinner at whole foods, and a long drive home. I had miraculously already arrived home from my late night at work. We sat on the floor of the kitchen and had soup together. Then brush teeth, stories, and bed. I'm reading Huevos Verdes Con Jamon (Julian picked the Spanish version tonight) and Julian starts 'crying' (read: pretending to cry) for O's and milk. Our 'no, it's time for bed' turned into a little bit of real crying. So I hugged him, gave his Papi a kiss, and asked Julian if he wanted a kiss goodnight before I left them for their night-night ritual. Julian nodded his head through the tears. I leaned over and kissed his cheek and said 'te amo' and Julian looks up at me with his sweet big brown eyes and says "damn!"
Here we go...
11.13.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
ROFL!! That's not hat I was expecting him to have said!!
lol!!!
he's a hoot : )
Post a Comment