On Friday I spent about 4 hours designing our holiday cards. Got the photo from the photographer, looked at about 15 websites for a design that I liked that could be printed on recycled stock, picked a design, chose the colors, arranged the layout, decided on the wording, etc etc. Saturday night I called Jon over to look at it. He smiled and said "Looks great...quick and easy!" Um, yeah. Quick and easy.
Julian is getting super into hide and seek. He hides under a blanket with one parent and the other counts to 10 in Spanish or English, and then the remaining parents seeks and finds. Then we do it "again!" 8,000 times. The thing is he loves it SO much I don't even mind.
8 comments:
Hey, didn't you know WE sell Christmas card designs??I bet they are going to turn out great!
Love your hide and seek boy! Wow, Julian can count to 10 in Spanish and English! Genius I tell you, genius.
Quick and easy - thats funny! I'm sure they're great.
Julian is such a cutie! I love his "laughing eyes". Makes my heart melt and remind me of Logan when he was two.
How fun! Bright is also in a hide and seek phase and is counting too, now we can combine the two. He's also in a weird 'Looking for Toe Jam" phase right now..hmmm.
Hello! Thanks for the comment on my blog!! Your son is a cutie pie!!! Where did you find recycled photo cards??? I wish I would have thought of that but instead I ordered through snapfish.
That last picture is the BEST! I know about playing 8,000 times!
You were very brave to create your own card. We went to the photographer, did not get enough and now I ordered them on Kodak.com It is a challenge enough to get the stamps and address labels on.
Can't wait to see the photos!! I bet the cards look great!
I did ours quickly this year but it is never as easy as Steve thinks when I show him the finished product.
Post a Comment