
Are you a parent with more than one child under 3? I bow to thee. I can barely hang on here with my (relatively easy) 2 year old. Some of our close friends have twin boys that are about to turn one on Halloween. I seriously am on the verge of tears when I watch them with those boys.
We hung out tonight with them- playing at the park, then back here for dinner and dancing. Julian loved it and it's so nice to see friends.





xo



3 comments:
I have two two year old girls here and they're definetely a hand full indeed! It makes our days go by without a dull moment!!
Looks like the kids had a blast!
I agree! We are hoping to start for #2 really soon but after a day like today I think I am absolutely INSANE!!
Looks like Julian had a good time!
Hey there, love your blog, your son is super cute. I am a friend of Vanessa's and thought I'd check out your blog.
Post a Comment